The Corporate Responsibility department is the central contact point for issues and questions related to sustainability. This includes support with
- inquiries from customers on social and environmental performance
- regional CR strategies and reporting
- corporate citizenship activities (donations, volunteering, cooperations)
- provision of global environmental and social data
- stakeholder dialogue activities
Afrox has a strong culture of corporate responsibility and focus on the triple bottom line as is reflected in the company strategy. The objective is to assist wisely and constructively by building on the commitment of our people and our community-based projects, thereby making a sustainable difference to society.
We value the health and safety of our employees and all who come into contact with our business. We do not want to harm or damage the environment and are committed to supply high-quality and safe products to our customers
Our corporate responsibility management enables us to anchor these objectives in our day-today business.
At the forefront of our strategy, planning and decision making processes are the environmental, social and economic implications of our decisions and activities.
Key concerns are:
- prevention of pollution
- mitigation of climate change
- sustainable use of resources
- protection of the environment.
As a result our environmental management controls are well developed and fully integrated into our SHEQ system. Environmental standards have been developed and implemented in order to ensure that specific impacts applicable to water, air, waste, industrial effluent and hazardous chemicals are responsibly managed.
|Sustainability Report 2013
|Sustainability report 2012
|Corporate Citizenship Report 2011